Expert for Building and Public Procurement Law, Economic Law, Administrative Law
Activities related to building and public procurement law cover the support of medium and large-sized building projects – from the tendering phase to negotiating and drafting of contracts and the representation in court for dispute resolution. Within this area of conflict, Mag. Bernhard Scharmüller offers a wide range of legal expertise to his clients, which is of particular importance for prudent risk and tactical claim management.
With long-term experience in consultation and in-court representation of clients and contractors, Mag. Scharmüller is a competent partner for meeting the challenges of various legal areas.
Mag. Bernhard Scharmüller, born in 1972, studied law at the Johannes Kepler University in Linz from 1991 to 1997.
In 1998 he started his legal career as a trainee lawyer at Prof. Haslinger & Partner.
After passing his bar exam “with distinction” in 2001, Mag. Scharmüller began his activities as lawyer and partner in 2002.
- Work contract law
- Building liability law
- Tenders and standards
- Public procurement law
- Warranty and tort
- Insurance law
- Operating premises law
- Trade law
- Administrative and administrative criminal law
- Financial and economic criminal law
- Succession law
- Tenancy Law
- Member of the Austrian Society for Building Law and Building Trade
- Teaching activities at the training institute of the Upper Austrian Agricultural Chamber
- Lecturer of the provincial association of generally sworn and court-certified experts for Upper Austria and Salzburg
- Lecturer on public procurement law, building law and standards at WIFI and BFI